Sunday, February 6, 2011

Well my internet has been down and I am way behind. My name is Tom Page I have been a guide for 6 years now. I specialize in drift boat trips on the lower Yuba and Feather river, I also guide the north Yuba and small creeks in the area. You will also find me chasing small mouths on a local lake in the spring time. Guiding has introduced me to some of the greatest people all over our great country and as far away as Japan.
When I was asked to be part of the dark seam with Keith, Dave and Josh I could not pass up the opportunity. I have fished with all of them, and I will say they are all quality guides and fisherman.

I can post what happened last week when my net was down or I can post some up to date info. So stay connected to see what this week brings.

If you would like to experience any of the water I guide on please contact me at:
tompage89@gmail.com or 530-913-3909

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment